Monday, December 1, 2008

sad times.....

Well, some of you may know that we lost the baby this weekend. It was pretty sad for both of us, but after a couple of days we are feeling ok about things. I had a feeling that things weren't quite normal, but what do I know about normal, never being pregnant before. I would love to just stay at home, avoid people at all cost, but we both know what we have to keep doing every day things to get back into a routine. This isn't going to hold us back from starting a family, though. No way! I know that we'll be blessed some day, and we can't wait. I have a lot of thoughts on what has happened, but need to run, so I'll be back. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. Not to worry. We are undefeated!

xoxo

3 comments:

Somer said...

I'm so sorry Tanya---WHEN you get pregnant again--and you will!!!---as soon you find out your pregnant---go get a steroid shot--you Dr. should have had you in the day you found out. My friend who had PCOS lost her first baby, and then when she got pregnant again---her Dr. had her right in that day for that! Aaron and I lost a baby between Melise and Creed. I was 10 weeks along. I know how hard it is, and I know for it being your first how much harder that is! I will be praying for you!!!! I love ya girl!

Blooming Mommy said...

Im so so sorry love! I know how hard it is trying to get pregnant and my heart aches for your loss. The Lord does know what he is doing so don't give up. You are wonderful and will be a wonderful mother some day! Your in our prayers! LOVE YOU!!!

Vanessa said...

I'm Rachel Vonasek's (Sumner) friend... I found your blog through her blog. Anyways- I recently suffered a miscarriage of my first child and I know how heartbroken, numb and frustrated you are right now. My heart goes out to you. Remember that motherhood is only gained, never lost.

I am a complete stranger to you, but I have traveled that agonizing path, so therefore I consider you my friend. The pain never stops, but it becomes more bearable.

Your friend,
Vanessa

Mosiah 24:13-14