Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the time has come.....

So for everyone who didn't know, Quenton and I were sealed for time and all eternity December 5th here in the Edmonton Temple. :) :) I don't have our pictures yet, but I'll post them asap. The weekend actually didn't turn out how we had planned, but it was still beautiful. A crazy blizzard blew in Friday and as a result none of Quent's family or our friends south of Edmonton were able to come. No one outside of the city (and even a few within Edmonton) could make it, actually. I was a little bummed about it, mostly because I knew it would be important for Quenton's family to be there, but also because this is something I have been waiting for since we were married , and I wanted to celebrate with those we were closest to.
It was a beautiful ceremony, and I was so grateful for those who were able to be there. I would never encourage anyone to forego a temple marriage. Just thinking about being with my best friend and dearest love forEVER is beyond what I can express and I am more than grateful for such a blessing in my life.
Now the only question is, what's next?

5 comments:

Stacey said...

party. party until it's 1999...wait, already did that too. ;) hmmm...i've got two different plans you can rifle through. plan a) meal plan for the next moth
plan b) take over the world ;)
congratulations again! i wish i could've been there to be apart of it and see you two love birds sealed. i was thinking of you both lots. love you!

Irene said...

Congratulations Sister!!! I was able to attend Sister Marand's sealing a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful. How blessed we are to have eternal families!

Sheri said...

Congratulations!!! What a blessing even if the weather didn't cooperate.

M. said...

congrats!!! :) un bebes?

RuSty and LaLa said...

That is wonderful! I can't wait to see the pics!