Monday, January 25, 2010

love.

so I realized that absence really makes the heart grow fonder. Q is at work, I'm at home, and my heart is sad that he's not here. Is that "high school" enough for you? I literally can't get enough of him. When he's here, I want to be near him ALL the time, and when he's gone, I can't think about much except how I love him. Especially now that we've been sealed in the Temple, thinking about being with him forEVER makes my hear skip a beat. :) He is so kind and thoughtful, I really don't think there's anyone like him. I KNOW there's no one better than him, that's for sure. We recently took a road trip to Utah and I loved being able to spend every moment with him! Are you tired of me talking about the love of my life yet? ha ha, well when you've got the best, it's hard not to gloat.

No comments: