Tuesday, October 30, 2012

family pictures and bubba's stats :)

So we were able to get our friend Kim to take some family pictures again :) We'll be getting a few more this weekend since some of the family ones weren't what I was thinking of (due to not so cooperative children.....) Here's some of what she took, and I love them :) :)

 Hazel- 2 years old

 happy family of 4 :)

 Jude- 6 months

love.

It was pretty chilly that day, so I'm excited to see what we can get this weekend with a little warmer weather!

On another note, Jude is officially 25 weeks/ 6months old! AND he is another chunky monkey :) He's topped the scales since his first month or so, and he doesn't seem to be stopping, now weighing 22lbs! I absolutely love my Bubba. He's been teething for the past month or so, and so far that's the only time that he's really cranky. He's soooo happy, and so loving. Even with how crazy this month has been, he still has the biggest smiles for us, and definitely brightens my days. He is SO close to crawling! He can get anywhere so fast, and I don't know if I'm quite ready for him to be so mobile. But, I'm also proud of how quickly he's growing, and am so excited for these little milestones of his :)

my little Bubba xoxo

oh, and I realize I never posted about Hazel's birthday, so that will be coming soon :)

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

I really just love these pictures! Your family is quite adorable, I must say. :) Miss you!