Wednesday, October 22, 2008

genius, a little bit?

So I'm taking an ASL course right now, headed for my certificate and then my interpreter diploma, and I just got my first test back and I'm at the top of my class! I'm so happy! I only say that because I'm normally just an average student, and this really gives me the confidence to keep going and feel that I'm doing a good job. :) I told Quenton that I'm super smart, and he just nodded and said "Yes, you are". :) I'm supposed to say that he's a genius too. :) (It's very true, though. I'm so proud of him!)
I'm trying to make sure that I'm going after my passion, and so far that's how I feel about this course. I'm realizing how important it is to make sure you focus on the things that you love and enjoy doing, and reach for that goal. I really feel that the spirit will guide a person as they seek after this in their life. I know that so far that's what's happened in my life.
:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome Tanya. I still want to work on my ASL too. The courses offered here though are very minimal and usually during the work day.

Blooming Mommy said...

That's so cool chicka! I love learning asl! We are the only deft ward in our Stake and the deaf couples are sooooooo sweet. I think that's what made me decide to take it. Anywho, you are amazing and Im glad you are using your talent and going after your passion! Love u genius!

Jess said...

You blog!! So happy to know that! You look like you are doing fantastic and now I get to keep up with what's going on in your life. And yes...you are a genius.

Breanna said...

Hey there Tanya! It has been a while... 8 years? Wow! Beautiful Wedding Pictures by the way. Glad to see you blogging, now we can keep track of you! :)