Thursday, October 30, 2008

can I get more energy, please?

Well, it's Thursday and I have been fighting off exhaustion for the last week and a bit. Work has kept me pretty busy, along with my ASL class, and then there's finding time to be with my husband, any Church activities, and finding time to visit with friends and family. Boy, those who have children and pets and a busier schedule than I must be worn out by noon time! Not that I'm trying to complain; just trying to manage my time better, I guess. :)
Quenton has his grad pictures today. I'm so proud of him! I see him every week going to work, and going to school, and helping out around the house, and still making time for me, and some days I'm just in awe. I feel very blessed and fortunate that I have such a caring and focused husband. :)
Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm TIRED. Along with probably every other wife/mother/woman that reads this. ;)

3 comments:

Amy said...

one word---prego!

Jess said...

HAHA!! That is exactly what I was thinking when I was reading your post!! You might want to swing by the store and pick up one of those life changing tests. Keep us posted ;)

Tanya said...

I guess we'll see.... my body isn't exactly normal, so who knows what it might mean... but I'll keep you posted! Love you both!!