Sunday, March 28, 2010

finally......



So, it only took us 14 months, but we are pregnant again! :) It was a total surprise! We were on fertility meds up until about November, then we took a break to see if my cycle would go back to normal. It didn't, so I had set up an appointment to talk to my doctor, to see if I needed to start the fertility regiment again. I happened to have an extra pregnancy test lying around, so the morning of the day I was supposed to have my doctor appointment I took the test. I was alone at the time, with Quenton being in Weyburn, so when I saw the "+", I just walked around the house saying "Oh, my gosh" about 10 times, looked for the camera to take a picture for Quenton, and then tried to figure out what to do next. :) I ended up sending a picture to Quenton's phone and he was SO excited!! Anyway, I went for an ultrasound to figure out how far along I was, and at that point I was about 7 1/2 weeks. I'm almost 11 weeks now, and even though I've been feeling lousy, I'm grateful for everything I'm going through. :) It's really fun thinking of names, planning the nursery, buying a new VAN, which I love, by the way, and just thinking to the future. It's a little scary, you know, thinking of myself as being a mom, but I'll adjust. I know Quenton will be the best dad ever. :)




Yup, 2010 is going to be a good year.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

SO SUPER AWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS White family.

Irene said...

Sister!!! Congratulations!

M. said...

yeah! Congrats my friend :)

christina said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You will be such a beautiful pregnant woman :) Congrats...what an exciting time!

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

That is such a sweet story! Boo for morning sickness, but yay for being pregnant! Congrats for the happy family! 143!

Tara Johnson said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! I am so thrilled for you! Now it is your turn to post all the prego pics. Can't wait to see them!

Lindsay said...

Halllah!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You're going to be a wonderful mommy!

TA said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So happy for you!

Lisa C said...

Congrats! (I just came across you blog on a friend's blogroll - great to find you with such fabulous news!)