Wednesday, March 31, 2010

relief.....

So, I had an ultrasound yesterday and I was a little nervous. I don't have the best track-record with ultrasounds, so I think that warrants a little uneasiness. I was in the room, and the whole time the tech was taking pictures I was on the edge of my seat. When she left to take the pictures to the doctor, I felt a bit easier. My sister-in-law, Renee, was able to come in since Quenton wasn't here, and we both got to see little bumblebee, kickin' and movin' away! It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! After that I felt pretty confident that everything was going to be ok. I had a doctor appointment today, and she verified that everything was good, bumblebee and me too, so now I have no worries whatsoever. :) NOW, all the excitement and emotion of knowing that we'll be bringing a new life into the world is here, and it's pretty overwhelming! I LOVE this baby! I can't believe how much I love it!
I've been more emotional than usual the last month or so, so now that this apprehension is gone, I'm pretty sure I'll be a complete wreck. I LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I am so excited for you! There is just something so sweet and beautiful about a moving little baby in an ultasound! And youre calling him/her "bumble bee!" I think I am going to die of a cuteness overload!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you Tanya! You will be a great mom. All the Babies we have are special, but there is really something special about the ones we have prayed long and hard for! So happy that all is well with you and your little "bumble bee"!

Blooming Mommy said...

CONGRATS my love!!!!!!!