Saturday, June 5, 2010

lately......

well, I guess we've been pretty busy lately. :) I had my convocation from college last Friday, which was so fun! Yes, the weather was pretty crappy, but I didn't care. I had my hubby, great friends, and mom and dad with me, so nothing could have dampened my spirits! I should say, however, that I'm not finished with my program yet. I finish September 24th, but I still feel like a graduate! :) I love this program!
We also just booked our trip to Costa Rica!! We fly out on my birthday and arrive home on the 20th. We went shopping today to get somefun summer clothes (I needed to be able to cover this belly of mine!) and we were successful! I cannot wait to go on a trip with Quenton. No distractions, no work, no school, no dogs ;), just sun, sand, and my true love. :) A lady today at the maternity store said that people who take a trip before their baby is born are taking a "babymoon" (which is fine with me, since we didn't really take a honeymoon) :). How fun! Neither of us have ever been to somewhere tropical, so this will be a fun holiday.
Then, next month I'm going to Vegas. :) I know, am I ever going to just stay here? Maybe.... :) I'm going to a Deaf Expo for the experience and the exposure. It will look great in my portfolio, and I get to sign all the time! :)
The dogs are doing well, we're SLOWLY getting things organized here, and time is flying by. Life has been hectic, but in a good way. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beware of motion sickness on airplanes when pregnant!!!! I had NO problems before but when we went to Hawaii it was DEATH. Of course I was early on in the pregnancy and you have passed the sickest time. It won't be a problem for you ;)

Oh and it is okay to take Gravol when you are pregnant... I don't know why the pkgs say you shouldn't. They gave it to me in the hospital.

Blooming Mommy said...

oooooooo....... have fun in costa rica!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!