Thursday, October 14, 2010

soon.....

so things started happening last night that make me believe that this little girl will be coming on the weekend. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and loving the idea that my little girl will finally be home! I was thinking that I'd just go for walks with Quenton and the dogs to get things going, but I think just having my doctor's appointment yesterday was enough to kick-start things. I still feel like there are things that I'd still like to do, but I don't think anything can compare to holding our little baby. :)



Oh, and we got some maternity pictures taken on Monday, so here's a few to see. :) Thanks Kim!!!!

3 comments:

Jerilyn said...

yay!! I can't wait to see the little cutie!! I can't believe its here already!

(love the pictures! you are beautiful!)

Unknown said...

Yay... good luck. And taking drugs or getting an epidural does not mean your weak! You don't have to go drug free to be a good Mom.

Kay said...

whoa very exciting Tanya, hope the little one comes soon, your pics are sure cute....that is going to be one lucky little girl!