Thursday, May 5, 2011

changes...

happy Thursday! I'm happy to say that because it means I know what day of the week it is :) I seem to be more and more absent-minded as of late, and although it can be funny at times, it's starting to be annoying. I can't seem to remember things that used to come second nature; schedules, what I'm making for supper, etc. I've never really been a "list" kind of girl, but I'm starting to concede to the idea. I actually want to be able to schedule out meals, plan which room I'm going to focus on cleaing on which day, and to keep track of my exercise. I've been thinking about it for a little while now, and I think this week will be when it all comes together. :)
I think we've found our new home :) It's in pretty good condition (although we haven't had it inspected yet). We're going to look at a couple more tomorrow, and if they don't beat this one, we're going to make an offer. It's such an exciting time!!! Once we know what's happening, I'll post pictures.
On a sad note, we're going to sell our dogs. :( We're to the point where we don't have much of a choice. We'll miss them tons, and we're hoping to find a place for the two of them together. It's so sad, so I'm not going to say much more about it.


Mother's Day is coming up, and although I got a card last year, I'll be celebrating my first this year! I LOVE being a mom. Hazel is such a great daughter, and I love the relationship we have. I love my own mom and all the things she taught me. We're a lot alike, and because of that we butt heads a lot. :) I think I try to show her how I can handle being a mom, but I find myself calling her for advice on whatever I need at the time. :) She's one of the best housewives, homemakers, mothers, and friends I know. I hope I can be the kind of mom that would make her proud. :)

No comments: