Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our House! (well, some of it)

So here are some before and after pictures of our paint job upstairs. We were thinking of painting the basement as well, but after a week of painting upstairs, we've decided to put that off for a while. ;)
Here are before pictures of the living room:

And here's during:


And here's the finished product:


Here's the dining room before:



And here's after (sorry if the pictures aren't that clear....):



 Finally, here's pictures of Hazel's room before:

And here's her room after :



I still have to hem curtains, and I'm sure I'll be re-arranging for the next while, but we're pretty happy with our house :) We've been pretty blessed with getting this house, and the timing of this next baby and everything. So, if you're in the neighbourhood, feel free to stop by! It's not clean all the time, but as long as there's toys everywhere, you'll know that's the reason why!


2 comments:

Sheri said...

It looks so good! I bet you are loving every minute of having your own home. I love all the little details in Hazel's room.

Amy said...

So cute, can't wait to see it in person someday! I love painting a dark colour, it is so satisfying! it is so fun to be in your own place, I am so happy for you guys!