Tuesday, October 25, 2011

We're Back!!!

Ok, so we were here mostly, I just haven't gotten around to posting anything for a while. :) So much has happened!! I'll give a rundown of the last few months, then talk more later about Hazel's Birthday.
For one, we moved into our FIRST HOUSE!!!! We spent the month of August packing everything up, which was interesting since I was having major back issues. But, we got it all ready to go, and August 31 we took possession. :) Once Quent moves the pictures from his work computer to here i'll be more than happy to show you the before and after shots of our week of painting!
It's been so nice to not have to worry about bad neighbours upstairs, pot smells filling our basement, and we love the privacy! Our neighbourhood is really nice, and we are actually excited to be handing out candy this year!
Hazel had her 1st Birthday on Friday! I can't believe a year has gone by! She really is the SMARTEST little girl! we had 3 fun parties for her, and she was pretty spoiled. I love her so much, and can't wait to celebrate more birthdays!
On another exciting note, we're PREGNANT!! It was a bit of a surprise to find out, expecially since we had the miscarriage in July. But, clearly Heavenly Father is in control, and now is the time to start expanding again :) I've been more sick this time around, and having a busy little 1 year old makes for long days. I wouldn't trade it for anything, though :) Sometimes I feel overwhelmed thinking of having 2 kiddos, and how I'll manage. I'm sure things will be fine, but it's definitely the unknown. Good thing we moved to a bigger place!!
Anyway, this is just to recap, and I'll give more details later. Life is good, friends. Life is good. :)

6 comments:

Sheri said...

This post brings tears to my eyes! I am so happy for you. Two is busy but it is so much fun to have them close together so that they have someone to play with.

Lisa C said...

Yay - I'm so excited for you!

Chelsea Belle said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's about all my brain can come up with right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup that's about how I feel about it. Congrats Tanya.

Unknown said...

the Lord always provides a way for us to do what we need to do.... and I like to think that God has a special place in his heart for Mothers who are trying their best to raise their children in righteousness. He looks out for us and helps often, even when we feel we might not deserve that help.

Jerilyn said...

Oh, yay!!! I am so excited for you! You will do great with 2 kids, that little spirit is lucky to get to join your family!! Congratulations, Love you!

Laura.R said...

Congrats, Tanya! So exciting!!! My second pregnancy flew by because I was chasing a toddler around the whole time. I'm sending any extra energy I have AAAALLL your way!