Friday, December 2, 2011

quick update.....

so, I was reading a friend's blog, and she did a little update on her family members. I thought, "what a great idea!" So, I'm going to steal the great idea and do it for us :) (thanks Laura!)

Quenton

* working normal hours at his construction/electrician job (after a couple weeks of late late nights, this is nice)
* getting ready to take a course so he can finish his journeyman electrician (he's also an electrical engineer)
* thinking/preparing for when he'll take his p-eng exam (he's so smart!)
* sanding and staining a diningroom table for us so I can have our other table as a sewing table downstairs :)
* working as a Primary teacher at church (what a good example!)
* helping out with meals when preggo here can't stand to cook raw meat
* being the best dad and husband xoxo

Tanya

* getting bigger all the time
* trying to get some crafts going for winter as well as Christmas cards (we'll see how that goes)
* working as the Activity Leader in Primary
* actively working on losing a little weight during this pregnancy (don't worry, it's all healthy and nothing CRAZY)
* thinking about taking some massage/accupressure courses to use until I can go back for my ASL Interpreter Diploma (which would be when we're done having kids)
* absolutely loving being a mom and wife :) I have such a great family!!!

Hazel

* getting REALLY BIG --- 100% for height and 98% for weight. wow.
* getting more and more inquisitive every day! especially with a Christmas tree filled with fun ornaments that fit perfectly in her little hand :)
* running all over the place, pointing, learning what things are
* talking to the dogs. they have a special language ;)
* learning that having fits when she doesn't get what she wants sometimes works, but mostly doesn't
* being, seriously, the best little girl we could have asked for :)

Baby #2

* about as big as my palm right now
* moving around a lot. I can't feel the baby all the time, but there have been flutters since about 13-14 weeks. love it!
* kicking the monitor when the doc listens for it's heartbeat!
* getting ready to show their beautiful face in a week and a half (so. excited.)


As for Buddy and Sugar, they are the same as always; a handful, but I'm greatful to have them around. I love love love my little family. I can't even begin to express my love for such a kind and loving Heavenly Father who has known my needs from the very beginning. Quenton is more than perfect for me; I believe we were prepared for eachother. Hazel is the light in my life, and this new little one will be such a welcomed joy to our family. Life is good, and it's only getting better :)

1 comment:

Laura.R said...

Love it! It's so fun to hear what you guys are up to on a day-to-day basis. I totally couldn't do the raw meat thing when I was prego, too!

Can't wait to see photos of little baby #2! Sending good delivery vibes your waaaay...!