Wednesday, January 25, 2012

baby baby,,,..

so just a quick update on our little peanut:

He (I say "he" so I don't have to say "it") is moving around TONS. :) I don't mind it at all!
He's definitly in a different position than Hazel was, because I've been having some serious stomach acid issues. I've tried some different tips from people, but so far all that's helped has been a prescription for Ranitidine. Sometimes that doesn't even work all that well, though. But, it's only temporary, right?
I think, according to my doctor's response, that he's growning just like he should be, so I'm hoping for around the same weight that Hazel was (hmmm, is that wishful thinking?)
I started Weight Watchers back in November, and haven't gained any weight, so that's a good thing (right?). :) It's been hard to overeat when my stomach has been so unpredictable, but learning to eat smaller portions, even while pregnant, has been a good habit to get into. I'm hoping it stays after the baby comes. That's my plan, anyway.
I'm already feeling uncomfortable, which makes it interesting when I'm trying to chase Hazel around or even play on the floor with her! I'm sure she prefers when daddy is home, since he has more energy and can do more with her. :)
I've had moments of being a little nervous about having 2 kids around, but I'll just take it a day at a time. For now, I'll just deal with my inconsistent stomach issues, and remember that this pregnancy really isn't that bad :)
Only 105 days to go...... are we ready?

I think so :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

2 kids is HARD at first and then you adjust and it feels normal. I wouldn't say it ever fees EASY, but then you have three and your moments with just two DO seem easy... You are a great mom and you will adjust and be awesome. So glad things are good- even though heartburn SUCKS.