Tuesday, May 1, 2012

come on, now.....

i want this baby.

I've never considered anything gross like drinking Castor oil, or jumping on a trampoline, but I will walk around (as long as it's not too painful!). I have 8 days left until this baby's due date, but it kind of sounds like I'll either have it before or my doctor will induce me possibly on Friday. 

Sunday night, I realized that I hadn't felt the baby move ALL afternoon. I know that movements are definitly more limited as the baby gets bigger, but it was longer than I thought it should have been. I called Healthlink and after 2 questions they told me to head to the hospital. So, we left around 11:30pm. After monitoring the baby, they wanted me to go home and come back the next day to monitor the baby again. So, I went to the hospital on Monday and after being there for another 2 hours, they wanted me to come back after I had eaten supper last night. I saw my doctor that afternoon as well, and he said that I'm 2 cm now, and if nothing happens before Friday, so see him then. 

So, I'm really starting to get a little anxious for this little one to come now. Mostly because I want to be done with feeling uncomfortable :)

So, if you can think of some "early arrival" baby thoughts, please send them our way :) Hopefully the next post will have some cutesie baby pictures to show you!

1 comment:

Jenny Fitzner said...

I know this might be too much information, but when I was in the hospital with Milo getting my daily non-stress tests, I asked the nurse if there's anything that really works, she looked at me and said "really... the only thing I've ever seen work consistantly is sex" So that's my 2 cents. Hope everything goes well!! Sending good baby vibes your way! good luck!