Thursday, April 26, 2012

baby and not so baby.....

so I guess this baby can come anytime now :) I had a check-up on Monday, and I'm about 1cm dilated. I know that some women can be dilated for a while before they go into labour, but I'm hoping that I'll have this baby maybe on the weekend? 4 days before Hazel was born I wasn't dilating at all, so if that's any indication (which it might not be) I shouldn't have to wait too long for this little one to come :) My appointment got me a little excited for baby to finally get here!

On another note, Hazel is officially in NURSERY!!!

I can't believe she's even old enough or big enough to be there. I had mixed feelings leaving her there. I almost started crying, to tell you the truth. But, she was a trooper and didn't cry or even seem like she needed me. That was fine, but at the same time I was maybe hoping that she would miss me because then I could take her with me and she could need me forever. But, again, she was a trooper and didn't even want to leave when it was time to come home. When did she grow up? There's a part of me that wants her to stay my little baby girl forever, but I know that she has so much potential for her future. It's hard not to want her all to myself. She has such a big piece of my heart, and every milestone in her life will be so special to me.

And now I get to prepare to give another piece of my heart to this baby and to do it all over again.

I can't wait. :)

No comments: