Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the Q

So I have a lot of friends who have written wonderful things about their husbands, and I thought that I'd follow suit. :)
Wow, where to even start about my best friend. I guess that's it. He IS my best friend, my confidante, my love, my rock. He encourages me to do whatever I need to do to be happy. He holds me when I'm sad, laughs at my silly jokes, watches chick-flicks with me when all he wants to do is watch James Bond, he holds my hand whenever we are walking together, and he kisses me whenever he can. I never in a million years thought that I'd find a more caring, lovable, thoughtful, funny, smart, and sensitive man for me. He's perfect. I don't believe in coincidences, or fate, but if I did, I'd say he was my soulmate. I wish everyone could be around when he laughs! He has the best laugh of anyone I've ever met! He is so full of love for me, and I know it from everything he does and everything he is.
I love him. He's definitly my White Knight.
xoxo

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

Hey Tanya! I just found your blog! You are so adoreable! You and "Q" look so "Q"te together. lol, ok lame joke.

I am excited to find your blog so we can keep up better! Love ya!