Wednesday, January 14, 2009

these times....

Ever have one of those days, weeks, or months where things just weren't going well? That's where I feel I've been for the last while. It isn't the happiest, most productive place to be, but it seems like I'm stuck in it, almost indefinitly. Now I've heard the old "everyone has bad days" and "this is just a trial you're going through" or "don't worry, things will pick up", but I just can't see it from where I'm standing (or in my case, lying in my bed waiting for the day to be over). I know it's probably just a phase, and things will get better, but sometimes it's hard to see the light when you're buried under the piles of unfortunate circumstances that I know most everyone has to deal with.
Anyway, there's a lot more going on in my head, but I just needed to say that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you and am thinking about you! Don't give up yet cause things can only get better, right? At least that is what I tell myself when things are rough.