Monday, March 23, 2009

one annum

so here we are, a whole year in the marriage business, and still happy and looking forward to the next year! We went out to the Olive Garden for dinner on Saturday since our anniversary was Sunday. That's where Q took me the night he proposed. :) Anyway, we had a great time just talking about this last year and thinking about this next year. We've done a lot and have been through a lot this last year, and, good or bad, we've been grateful for it. I'm so fortunate to have such a wonderful husband who is so willing to do whatever it would take to make me happy. I know that there would be no one else that could be so matched to me, and who would compliment me like he does. We talked about how comfortable it felt ever since we went on our first date, and how we both knew that eventually we'd end up together. :) What a wonderful year it's been!!!! I feel so blessed to have my wonderful husband and to have been able to go through so many things with him. We've had so much fun together and I can't imagine how great the next years will be. :)

2 comments:

meddy said...

Tanya! I love you. I can't believe how fast the year has past. I'm glad you're happy. I miss you!

Tara Johnson said...

I miss you. I wish we could talk.