Sunday, April 4, 2010

worried?

So, I noticed on Friday that I was spotting a bit, and started to worry. I called Healthlink and the nurse said that without cramping and extensive bleeding, I should just monitor things for 72 hours and see my doctor in a few days. Nothing has "stopped", but it's not getting worse, so I'm thankful for that. I'm confident that everything will be ok, but it's hard to not think that things are going to turn out the way they did the first time, but I also need to remember that this is a blessing. Whatever happens is supposed to happen. My friend's father passed away recently, and as I was reading her blog entries, I was so impressed by her faith. Trials, no matter how big they may seem, can try us until we feel we will break. I suppose that is when we must kneel to receive the support we need. I pray that things will work out the way we want, but whatever is the Lord's will is what I'll accept. This beautiful baby is ours, and for however long it may be, I will love it always. :)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Tanya! We are so excited for you guys! I bled with Christian on and off from 8 - 18 weeks. It was SOOO hard not to be worried all the time, but obviously, I have a healthy baby and things worked out. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!

Tanya said...

Thanks Kate. That helps me feel a lot better! :)

LFixsen said...

Tanya, I'm praying for you and your little baby. The first couple months of pregnancy are the hardest after a loss, but stay strong. You have had that ultrasound showing a healthy baby to hold on to. Remain confident that this is meant to be for you and Quinton right now and take it easy.

Sheri said...

You are in my prayers too! I bled very heavily with James up until 20 weeks and it all worked out so there is hope!
xoxo

The Wolff Den said...

Tanya, I'm praying for you guys too. Just remember your little bumblebee's "exclamation point" arms a-waving at you. I'm excited to meet your little bundle. :)

Blooming Mommy said...

It will all work out honey! I LOVE U! You are amazing! I remember talking to you on the phone and how you told us your babies would be blessed to be born into the conenant. This baby inside you is yours forever.... we are praying for your little family. I hope that God allows this little spirit to come into the world in 9 months... you both will be GREAT parents.
Also, thanks for the comments. Im only strong because of the big man upstairs. I LOVE U!