Wednesday, September 22, 2010

it's Wednesday...

so, it's Wednesday, and I have 2 more days of school. AHHHH! I'm relieved and a little sad about it. I'm relieved because I have 29 days until this baby is due to arrive, and I want to get things ready enough to help me relax. ;)  I'm a little sad because I wanted to be able to continue into the Sign Language Interpreter Program right after. However, our little family is my priority, so having this certificate is a big stepping stone on the path to that goal of mine. :)
so, did I mention that there's 29 days? I remember when I was in the 100's, and it felt like forever before we'd get to this point. I went through her clothes the other day, and I was just picturing holding her all little and cuddly, and it made me lover her EVEN MORE. Is that possible?? You betcha!
also, Church was great on Sunday. I don't know what it was about it, but I love going every Sunday with Quenton. I don't know how many women who have to go alone for whatever reason, but it's one of the best things in my life. Isn't it great that Heavenly Father has this awesome plan where we can have an ETERNAL companion to stand with us, support us, and help us to raise children to love Him, His Son, family, and everything that MEANS something. It's sad when I talk to people around me who miss out on these important principles. I want so badly for them to understand these concepts. Sometimes the best that we can do is to just our best within our own families so they can be the examples the leaders of the Church so often talk about. That's my goal for our children. I haven't always been the best example, but maybe they can make up the difference. :)
AAAAND I can't wait to not have heartburn everyday. I'm  not complaining, but I forget what it's like. ;)

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Hey, I loved this post -- you really got it right about what's important!!

Sorry about the heartburn. That stinks!

Jerilyn said...

I am so excited! She will be here before you know it!! I can't believe it went so fast. (Ok, well it did for me anyway:)) <3 you!

Blooming Mommy said...

I looked at your counter and was like "Whoa! She only has 29 days left.... whoop whoop!" Im excited for you both! You are amazing parents!
I hope your heartburn goes away......that's the worst! Eww! I LOVE U!!!! Thanks for your testimoney too.... your such an amazing example to me! Love u.