Thursday, September 16, 2010

posts, posts......

so I was just reading some blogs to start my morning, and I felt that I needed to put up a new post. However, I realized that I don't often have anything profound to write about. Is my life that boring? Maybe I'm not reading enough books to elighten my life, or maybe I'm not doing enough service to have good experiences to share. Either way, life isn't maybe as enriched or as exciting as I'd like it to be.
oh well!! Maybe when I have time to read a good book, and our little baby is here I might feel more like someone who can be more of a positive influence. I know, that probably sounds lame, but it's hard to feel like you're doing good when you're being pulled in multiple directions. I guess I'll have to master that as a mom. Isn't that what they do? ;) Anyway, to whoever reads this, when you post on your blog insights into your soul, or things that you're passionate about, I read it and feel enlightened. Thanks.

4 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

Oh Tanya! You always have something uplifting. Just thinking about you makes me smile! I am so excited for you to be a mom! You will be amazing! I love you and miss you and wish I could see you! Someday soon i hope!

Megan said...

Silly girl! There's no time for reading once you have a baby! That's just crazy talk...

Stacey said...

I second that. The time to read it now! ;) When I finish a book I feel like I need a trophy for the great accomplishment. hahah Wow, countdown to baby! Woohoo!

Blooming Mommy said...

Finish a book.... ha! who has time to read?? You are amazing tanya! You always lift me up and Im so thankful for that. Im happy for you to be a mom cause you are going to be the greatest! I wish I could see you too.... miss u!