Tuesday, November 9, 2010

different....

so life will never be the same. :) I'm pretty happy about that! Life has been so great, even amidst the late night feedings, worrying whether Hazel has thrush or not, and being frustrated when Quenton and I getting sick. I love our little girl more than I can even say. Even when I'm exhausted at 3am, I wouldn't trade getting up for her for anything. Once a mother, always a mother, right?

Here's some pictures of my beautiful babe. :)



My heart is so full. :)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Tho pictures are absolutely amazing!!! Who took them? Seriously so stunning.
I could handle seeing a whole album full of them.

Blooming Mommy said...

so beautiful! but im sure you already knew that! I love you my O Canada!

Lisa C said...

oh, she's Gorgeous!

RuSty and LaLa said...

i love her already! congrats to you new mommy.