Tuesday, November 16, 2010

here's a few more....

so my friend Kim took a few more newborn shots of Hazel, so I thought I'd share a few with you. My little girl is so amazing, and I swear I could take pictures of her all day every day, although I'm sure every mom can say that!
I hope you don't get too sick of me showing off my little princess, my Hazelnut. :)





There are some days when she will look at me, or just snuggle in just that little bit more, and it really takes a lot for me to keep my emotions in check. I'm sure I'll write a lot about her, but she is one of the greatest blessings in my life. Heavenly Father truly gave us this little miracle, and my life feels so complete. :)

4 comments:

Monica Harker said...

Oh I just love these pictures! She is such a gem!!

The Wolff Den said...

She's is so precious Tanya, the first picture with her binky is my favorite! And you can post about her all you like, she's that adorable.

ec said...

tanya! you have a blog, and better yet, a baby! a beautiful one too ... but i'm not surprised. she is gorgeous. congrats! mamahood looks good on you!

love.

Kelly said...

I seriously love that you call her Hazelnut!