Saturday, February 4, 2012

daydreaming is ok :)

I remember when I was growing up, I was SUCH a dreamer. :) I've told Quenton this tons, but I would watch movies (especially Disney movies) and want the hero and heroine to get together in the end. I was a huge romantic, and would slowly piece together the kind of "prince" I wanted to sweep me off my feet. 
I always knew that I'd be married to a wonderful man, (I just didn't know it would take as long as it did!). Quenton has been one of the best things that's happened to me. :) I often think about how much Heavenly Father loves me, because he blessed me with the most amazing man. 
He is more patient with me than I deserve, he treats me like a queen, and he has the best heart. I love watching him with Hazel, and I can't wait to see him with this new little one. :) He never complains about things, especially the things that I forget to do around the house! And I love how he helps our with EVERYTHING. He's not afraid to change diapers, or do dishes, or cook. How did I get so lucky? I have no idea. 
This Valentine's Day, I was hoping to do something special for him. With this pregnancy, I'm having to take each day as it comes, so we'll see what I can come up with :) Bottom line: I LOVE this man :) I know that after all those years of dreaming and hoping for someone who would make me happier than I could have imagined, I got something even better :)


No comments: