Wednesday, April 7, 2010

in the clear.... I think....

So, after seeing my doctor yesterday, everything is fine. :) I have to go for a blood test still, but that's just to give me more peace of mind. Man, this baby is already taking me on a rollercoaster ride! On another note, Quenton is home. :) I was hoping it was for good, but he has to go back next week. He wants to stay for the ultrasound on Tuesday, which makes me so happy! It'll be nice for him to see bumblebee for the first time. :)
So, only positive thinking from here on! I've been pretty good, so I have great expectations for the next 6 months. :) I do need to say a big THANK YOU to great friends and family. I know that some people wonder why we want to tell people so early that we're pregnant, and to keep all these things to ourselves, but I find it easier to deal with a good support system, so thanks again. :) Life is good!

4 comments:

The Wolff Den said...

I love your little ticker! I'm glad that Q is home now and I think you guys are going to be amazing parents!!

Jerilyn said...

Yay:) I am just SO excited for you guys, you will be AMAZING parents!

Irene said...

Sister! You are a great example and I'm grateful for you sharing these experiences. Best of luck with everything!

Blooming Mommy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!