Saturday, June 25, 2011

the big ate.

so I'm a few days late, but the H-monster is a whopping 8 months old :) let's see what she's accomplished in this time frame:

-she can eat with the best of them
-she crawls to wherever her eyes will lead her
-pulls herself up onto whatever will allow her to have a good grip
-plays Wii games with mommy.... well, sort of.
-laughs at our jokes
-talks to herself, her toys, her blankets, and us sometimes.
-now has one tooth with another close behind
-her hair is starting to show more ;)
-she has made my life better than I thought possible :)

I LOVE my little Hazelnut! Don't get me wrong, I love Quenton with all my heart, but Hazel has found a special place in my heart that will just be hers. We definitly want more children to bless our family, but if Hazel was our only child, I would be content. :) How could you not with a face like this?

I would give anything and everything for this little girl. I'm sure most parents say that, but now I understand that feeling of eternal and unfailing love parents have for their children.

ps, she's doing a better after her fall. She received a blessing from her daddy, and she is a tough cookie :) what a wonderful family I have xoxo 

2 comments:

Megan said...

It's amazing how our capacity for love grows as we have more people to give our love to! Hazel is a sweetie, for sure.

Dixie said...

She is adorable and really getting so big. I know what you mean about that feeling of eternal and unfailing love as a parent, and even though it's so incredibly powerful, I think it's only a small piece of what God feels for his children. It's neat to be able to understand His nature a little better.